MATLAB® & Simulink® training
MATLAB® Training Courses: Customized & Standardized
There are a variety of MATLAB® training and Simulink training options available. You will find here below the options (including free MATLAB® onramp training options) available to you.
Flexible delivery options:
- Public training available in the MENA region
- Onsite training with standard or customized courses
- Web-based training with live, interactive courses
More than 30 course offerings:
- Introductory and intermediate training on MATLAB® and SIMULINK®.
- Specialized courses in control design, signal processing, physical modelling, parallel computing, code generation, communications, and other areas
- MATLAB® Fundamentals
- Simulink® Fundamentals
Free MATLAB® & SIMULINK® training
Free Two-Hour introductory Tutorials
- MATLAB® Onramp Training: Get started quickly with the basics of MATLAB®
- SIMULINK® Onramp Get started quickly with the basics of Simulink
- Machine Learning Onramp: Learn the basics of practical machine learning methods for classification problems
- Deep Learning Onramp: Get started quickly using deep learning methods to perform image recognition
- Signal Processing Onramp: An interactive introduction to signal processing methods for spectral analysis
- Image Processing Onramp: Learn the basics of practical image processing techniques in MATLAB®
- Reinforcement Learning Onramp: Master the basics of creating intelligent controllers that learn from experience
- Simscape Onramp: Learn the basics of simulating physical systems in Simscape
- Control Design Onramp with SIMULINK®: Get started quickly with the basics of feedback control design in SIMULINK®
If you are located in any of the following countries: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan or Lebanon, why not contact us and we will help you get started.