MATLAB USER Group Meeting - Middle East
We are organising a User Group Meeting in Abu Dhabi on October 6th 2022. Will you join us? Register here
We will bring together MATLAB and Simulink users (of all levels), developer and industry experts to learn, share and give insights on the topic of Model Based Design. In particular, we will focus on the topic of how Model Based Design is an ideal framework to empower digital engineering and facilitate digital transformation within organisations.
Context for this event
Most industries across the Middle East are undergoing drastic changes as they try to align their vision with global megatrends. Two such trends are those of digital transformation and artificial intelligence (AI). Advances in computing technology and algorithms have allowed the industry to embrace the potential of using simulation and data-driven models in new and innovative ways.
- New capabilities and innovations in MATLAB and Simulink
- Live demonstrations using MATLAB and Simulink
- Presentations from MATLAB users and their success stories
- Presentations from MathWorks industry experts
- Round table to discuss latest industry trends and innovations.
Date & Time
Thursday, October 6th, 2022 – 10:00 to 16:00 (GST)