Digital Transformation with Model-Based Design (MBD) & Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
Digital Transformation is a trend we hear a lot about today. It is changing the way we work and accelerating efficiency and innovation, through the improvement of methods and processes. Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Predictive Maintenance form an exciting, but intimidating part of this transformation. Building a roadmap for your organisation or team might seem like a difficult task.
In this webinar, Hassan Rahhal from CES presents a pragmatic approach to help get you started.
- Digital Transformation
- What is it?
- Why Digital Transformation?
- Common Transformation Practices and their Shortcomings
- Pragmatic Digital Transformation and the 4 Pillars of Transformation
- MBD and MBSE
- Real World Artificial Intelligence
- Flexible Computing and Data Topology
- Agile Development Workflows
- Case Studies
The presentation includes two short demos:
- Examine Data Processing and AI workflow in MATLAB
Diagnostic Feature Extraction for Pump Data
- Examine the use of MBD to create Digital Twin and simulate Failure Data
Physical Modelling and Fault Simulation for a triplex pump
About the presenter
Hassan Rahhal is Business Development Manager at CES – exclusive partners of MATLAB® & Simulink® in the Middle East. Hassan has previously worked for several years at National Instruments and has worked closely with companies from different industries across the Middle East and North Africa on the topic of digitalisation, automation and robotics and AI workflows.